Our AIA Home Loan Malaysia rates to cater for different needs
Updated: 4 December 2015
Who can apply?
- Individual Malaysian Citizens or permanent residents.
- For Self Employed – The business established for at least 3 years and operating profitability for the past 3 years.
- Foreigners only if their spouses are Malaysians or immediate family are Malaysians or they have been fully employed with permanent positions in Malaysia.
Up to 35 years or age 70 whichever is earlier.
Minimum Home Loan Amount
Minimum Market Value
Margin of Financing (MoF)
New Purchase: 90%
- MoF is based on Open Market Value (OMV) or purchase price whichever is lower for new purchase
- OMV shall be based on the valuation report prepared by AIA panel of valuers
Types of properties eligible for the Home Loan Malaysia
Completed residential properties
- With Permanent Certificate of Completion & Compliance (CCC)
- Landed – Klang Valley, Penang/Seberang Prai, Sg. Petani, Kulim, Parit Buntar, Seremban, Johor Bahru, Batu Pahat, Muar,
Ipoh, Kampar, Taiping, Kuantan, Melaka Town, Kota Kinabalu and Kuching only.
- Non-landed (ie. apartments, condominiums & townhouses) – Klang Valley, Penang, Ipoh, Melaka, Kuantan, Johor Bahru, Kota Kinabalu and Kuching only.
Under construction properties
Available within AIA’s approved list of panel of developers and projects.
For leasehold land, the unexpired land lease must exceed 20 years upon maturity of the loan (for Peninsular Malaysia and Kota Kinabalu only).
Properties not eligible for the loan
- Auction properties
- Residential properties located at landslides/flood prone area/oxidation pond/power station
- Residential at T-junction and native land
- Leasehold properties with less than 30 years to expiry
Other applicable fees and charges
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Stamp Duty for Sales and Purchase Agreement
Stamp Duty for Loan Agreement
0.5% of the loan amount
Download the application form here and send it to:
Suite 30-06, Capsquare Tower, Jalan Munshi Abdullah,
50450 Kuala Lumpur. Email: email@example.com You can call us at +6012 212 8008 (hp) for further clarifications.
Other related topics:
- Do you have enough savings for retirement?
- Have you prepared enough for rainy days?
- Have you saved enough for your children’s future education?